Walnuts And Honey Benefits for skin and health
In this article you will get guidance about an outstanding home remedy that you need for better skin and health care. We must have heard the benefits of walnuts and honey at least once in our life but we do not pay much attention to use it in our daily lives.
We can mix these basic ingredients and get maximum benefits in your daily life skin and health:
Benefits of walnut:
- Walnut is a very strong antioxidant that help our skin hair or nail cells from getting damaged from sun. Because antioxidant function is to reduce the oxidation process and reduce the formation of free radicals that cause the dullness and causing error in cell’s DNA.
- Use of walnut help us to control our weight. It can do so by reducing the appetite in our body. Because it is so full of nutrients that can keeps us full for long period of time. When we fell less hungry so there is less urge to take fast food etc.
- It is very good anti inflammatory ingredient that help our body in various ways to control or reduce teh swelling and infection.
- Walnut looks like brain and it is an amazing coincidence because it look like brain as well. Studies has proved that people who take it more in their daily life show better brain functions, fast processing, reduced Alzheimer’s disease, better memory and mental flexibility.
Benefits of honey:
Honey is extremely beneficial for skin and health.
- Like walnut it is also very good antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. That prevents our skin and body cells from sun damage and reduce any kind of swelling and infection in our body.
- It is proved to be very hydrating and control acne for skin. So it is used in various mask and different product to prevent the acne or treat it.
- Honey has great function for hair and lips as well. It also make it super hydrated and we can get rid of dandruff and flaky skin by using it.
- It gently exfoliate the dead skin cells and make our skin smooth and fresh. Cleanse our face from dirt and sebum and honey has also amazing healing power for wound and fades blemishes and acne scars.
Here is the easy step to make this recipe:
You can simply roast 100 gram walnut on a hot plate to get rid of any kind of germ or bacteria from its surface. Then wait for it to let it cool down a bit and put it in a blending machine and make a rough ground form. You do not necessarily need to make a fine powder of it but it all depends on you how you want to take it.
Then at the end add 100 gram honey in it and mix it well and put back in a air tight container for its daily use.
You can take 2-3 tablespoon in a day after each meal. Simply you can take one tablespoon after each meal.
You can store it in refrigerator and at room temperature as well.