Teeth Whitening Powder Made At Home
Teeth are important part of your smile and your personality. It is the universal fact anyone can agree with this statement that beautiful and white teeth increase the beauty of your smile and personality. It does affect your personality in a negative way if your teeth are yellow or not well-shaped. This article will guide your through health of teeth, why they change the color and what home remedies that you can do to get rid of it.
Charcoal is well-known for its teeth whitening functions. As it detoxify the impurities and impart whitening effects in teeth. Salt and alum also work the same way. They even help to prevent your teeth from any kind of infection as together that have microbial properties as well.
Why do teeth turn yellow?
There are multiple reason for that. First our teeth has calcified tissues beneath the protective layer and color of this tissue is yellow. When the protective layer starts to erode for any reason then yellow color tissue starts to show up and presents a yellow color teeth overall.
- This could happen for particular infection, food that contain acid and they start to damage the upper protective layer.
- Another reason for it the food we eat. Usually the food or drinks that has dark color, they tend to stain our teeth as well. For example chocolate, coke, red wine,coffee, sauces and fruits like blueberry, beetroot, strawberry and pomegranates. These things have particular ingredient which is call chemogens and it is involved in producing pigment. When it stick to the tooth it cause staining of teeth.
- Another main reason for stained teeth is smoking. Tar and nicotine present in tobacco can cause yellowing staining of teeth which usually can be see in people who smoke a lot.
- Staining can also be induced when you don’t give enough attention and care to your teeth. If you don’t brush your teeth regularly or go to the dentist for regular cleansing then you might get your staining early. Proper hygiene and care can prevent the staining of teeth.
- People who take iron supplement can get the yellowish staining too but there are multiple ways to prevent this to happen.
Today this article will teach you how you can make teeth whitening powder at home by using very famous teeth whitening agent charcoal, alum and salt.
Here are some easy steps to make this powder at home:
First of all you need charcoal powder that you can either get from market or make at home. Take one teaspoon of charcoal powder in a bowl and add less than half teaspoon of alum in it. Alum is usually present in crystal form but you need to crush and grind in a fine powder from for this purpose. Then add less than half teaspoon of salt in it. Your teeth whitening powder is ready now. You can keep it in an airtight container.
You can use it everyday and night with your teeth brushing routine. And you can put this powder in your finger and massage your teeth with for a while then rinse it off. Also,You can mix this powder in your paste and brush your teeth with it. There is one more way to use it as just put small amount of powder and add few drops of water in it. Then brush your teeth with it.
These all method will work best for you. Keep using it like your normal routine daily and you will see the prominent results.