EYE GEL for Dark Circles, Under Eye Wrinkles and Eye Bags
This is something which is not very common for most of the population but people who often get puffy eyes, dark circles and fine lines have quite a struggle. Have you ever noticed swelling or puffiness under your eyes? Well , this is what we are going to talk about. This is not only you get when you wake up but you can also get it when you cry. Sometime people can get it if they applied pressure on the eye ares while sleeping.
This article will educate with you benefits of coriandrum and how it is very effective to remove dark circles under your eyes. But here we will intensify its effect by getting it in a gel form which is much easier to get absorb into the skin. This is how it even work better.
Causes of puffy eyes:
Usually this can happen because of dehydration. Or you might have some underlying health condition like hypertension, kidney diseases,Change in hormones and stress etc. Most of the time you can also experience puffiness of eyes if you drink a lot. Or you got drunk the night before. Salty food can also trigger dehydration which can lead to puffy eyes. People might also get some allergic reaction because of makeup or anything that can trigger puffiness.
Causes of dark circles:
Dark circles are caused by anything that cause tension or itching around the eyes. It can also cause by stressing your shoulder or eye muscles for long period of time. When you don’t get enough sleep at night or study long hours without giving your eyes rest.
If you have particular health condition like anemia, eczema, asthma or allergies. Certain type of medicines can also cause dark circle around eyes of some people. Some people get dark circles around eyes with advancing age.
Sometime it is for no reason, it is just periorbital hyperpigmentation mostly cause by genes. Fatigue and stress can also induce its existence.
How to make dhanniya extract?
First of all, you need to take fresh leaves of coriandrum or dhanniya which is normally used in kitchen for cooking purpose.you can cut the thick branches and leave the thin branches with leaves.
Now you can crush these leaves the way as shown in the picture as blending is not the great option here. We do not want to blend it in a blending machine because we do not want to add water or something else to provide grinding medium.
At the end, filter this mixture through a very fine strainer or through a thin cotton cloth. Now you have got the extract of dhaniyya in a bowl as shown in the picture. This is extract that we will use in making of ou eye gel.
Procedure for eye gel:
Aloe vera gel
Vitamin E capsule
Method and use:
You simply need to take 2 big tablespoon of aloe vera gel and add half teaspoon of dhanniya extract in this mixture. Also, add one capsule of vitamin E and mix the mixture for at least 2-3 minutes. This will make a thick a paste like gel. You need to make very small quantity of gel as it should last only for a week in fridge.
Then pour this mixture in a suitable jar , bottle or tube. You can apply this gel every night under the eyes and also around the eyes for crow feet like wrinkles around the eyes. Use this gel for a week and then make a new one. Keep using this gel for at least a month and you will see the noticeable difference in you eye wrinkles, puffy eyes, dark circles and fine lines.
Benefits of coriandrum:
It is something that we have been using for long in cooking purpose because of its strong flavour. It solves many problems regarding our health and add taste to our food. But you might not have heard its benefits on skin when applied topically.
Coriandrum or dhaniyya is full of vitamin C which is one of the best vitamin to maintain the skin health. when it comes to skin care, it is impossible to ignore this vitamin. It should be part of your skin regime. Vitamin C is a strong anti oxidants and it causes reduction the effects of free radicals and help your skin from photo aging or premature aging of skin. As sun rays cause oxidation process in skin cells by formation of free radicals. These free radicals disturb the natural chemistry of cell and cells fails to perform its natural and normal functions. Lemon as an oxidant reduce this process which indirectly prevent the skin from premature aging or slow down the aging process.
Also, It is best for skin affected with acne. It help the removal of blemishes, dark spot and hyperpigmentation. In short it gives the skin natural and whitening glow.Furthermore, It increase the cell turn over and even reduce the acne scar. It strongly help the skin to improve its texture.
Some tips to avoid puffy eyes:
Today this article will guide you through some home remedies and change in life style that you can adopt to reduce this problem.
- Try to change the sleeping position, usually sleeping on your face and side can cause pressure on nerves.
- Also, avoid drinking habit especially at night and it can cause dehydration in the body and it is a response to that.
- Moreover, if you are hypertensive then make sure you have close check to it everyday and take your prescribe medication.
- Persistent puffiness of eyes on any other part of the body can also cause by some kidney disease. So get yourself an appointment of a good doctor for proper checkup.
- Wash your face with a little cool water instead of hot. Cool water will help you to bring down the swelling as well.
- Exercise daily and eat healthy diet to avoid any disturbance in hormones.
- If you do makeup everyday, so make sure you cleanse your face properly at night. Remove all of the makeup from your face and eyes with a good makeup remover. If you have sensitive eyes then use the non irritant one.
- Yoga or relaxing exercises can also reduce the pressure on your eyes which can be the leading cause of puffiness. Because main purpose is to give minimum pressure to the eyes.
- You can also apply back of a cool spoon on your eye for at least 5 minutes to reduce puffiness.