Obesity, causes and tricks to lose weight in short time
What is obesity?
Obesity means if a person has excess weight that doesn’t fall in a healthy weight range according to his height , sex and age. It is also mentioned as if a person has body mass index BMI more than 30. Also, it means your body is getting more fats and calories than it needs so it starts to store in the body and results in weight gain.
Obesity is quite the problem in many countries and it has multiple reason. Sometime it is because of some underlying health condition.Sometimes there is no explainable reason that why you are gaining weight all of the sudden. Well obesity is one of the big problems and it has drawn many your girls and boys into depression. Overweight people tend to have this low self-confidence which affects their life in normal routine. No matter how fat you are but it is never too late to get yourself out of it.
Causes for obesity:
Usually obesity is caused by consuming poor nutritional diet which have more calories and fats than healthy nutrients. Furthermore, if you tend to eat more junk food then the risks also get higher. It is old saying that you can increase the hunger and sleep as much as you want which results in bad consequences.
Depression and stress is essence of this condition but you should know that body produce more stress hormone which is called cortisol. It can disturb your body’s natural hormonal balance if stays in body for long. Then you can gain even more weight because of this stress hormone.
Underlying health conditions:
If you have certain underlying health conditions then you can also lead toward gaining weight. It includes hypothyroidism, polycystic ovaries,Cushing syndrome and others.
Pregnancy is the time when a woman can gain more than 10-15 kg weight normally . but if you don’t care after birth of your body so your overweight might lead you to the obesity. Usually feeding your baby helps you a lot with losing weight as well.
Genes is the major part that plays an important part in how your body will process food and its metabolic rate. Usually you might have seen people who eats a lot but do not gain weight. It is more probably because their metabolic rate is quite high and they don’t store fats as much as some people do.
Lack of activity or mobility can also play a major role in gain weight to a certain level. You need proper exercise and walk to keep yourself fit and burn the excess calories as well.
As you go on toward aging, your metabolic rate become low to a certain level. So old age people are also at risk to gain weight if they are not active enough or have poor nutritional diet.
Complications of obesity:
Usually people with obesity are at the risk of getting other fatal condition. This is root to many diseases so a person who is overweight must control it to prevent its consequences.
- Diabetes type II
- Kidney diseases
- Heart disease
- Infertility or hard to conceive
- Irregular menstruation
- Fatty liver disease
- High level of cholesterol
How to control this condition?
Usually your doctor might prescribe you some medication that might help you to prevent storing weight. But it is not the only treatment as you need very proper lifestyle and diet to overcome this problem. This is a real hard work but it really worth it.We can make little changes so we can get ourselves healthy and slim. Here we are not going to talk about size zero because this is not the motto. Main purpose of these article is to gain healthy weight range according to your age and height.
Having healthy food and healthy lifestyle is so important because obesity or being overweight is the root to many disease. So it’s not just affecting us in our self-confidence but it brutally affect our health. If you are overweight then you are most like to develop high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, kidney and heart diseases, diabetes and many more fetal disease.
Here are some tips and simple steps to follow which can help you to lose weight:
1-walk,jog or exercise:
First thing you can adopt is make an addition of walking or jogging in your life. If it is morning then it is even better but you can choose a time to do so which you find easier. At start you can’t walk or jog for hours because we usually don’t have stamina. But regular workout adds stamina to our body and we get comfortable with it. This is one of the best trick you can do to lose weight and keep yourself away from diseases.
When you exercise or walk or do cardio in any way our body release certain chemicals which make us excited and happy. These are BDNF and endorphins that help us to relieve anxiety and stress. So this is how we can reduce this main disease from our life which is a path toward healthy and happy life for sure. Moreover , this will help to reduce stress hormone “cortisol” from your body which can be the case of gaining weight.
Next step you can adopt is adding foods in your diet which will not only keep you full for long but will provide you with important nutrients. Diet doesn’t mean to starve yourself because this is not the healthy way. As when you leave this diet you go back to junk and eat it even more.your motto should be:
- Get yourself food which makes your hunger satisfied for long and have fibers in abundance.
- Foods that increase your metabolism level.
- Cut down you extra calories that your body doesn’t need.
Foods that you can add and eliminate in your diet:
- You can do so by getting food like green vegetables like broccoli,cabbage, cauliflower, spinach cucumber and lettuce.
- Try to take proteins in breakfast like eggs. Any good diet chart will add eggs in breakfast for sure as it has high protein content and it will keep you fill for long without adding extra calories to your body. Moreover you can add protein by taking meat and seafood in daily intake.
- You must get rid of drinks or food that have excess carbohydrate and starches. If you reduce taking these in your diet you will feel less hungry and which is the big step toward losing weight.
- Get rid of unhealthy oil and try to adopt the healthy one. Like if you add certain oil in your food while cooking replace it with a healthy one. Like non processed butter, avocado oil and olive oil.
- You can have a day off which is also called a cheat day and you can eat junk as well which make you less miserable. Because it is not very easy to stop eating it completely. You can gradually decrease the amount you used to take. It is a bit conflicting but still it is helping a bit.
- Try to eat three-time in a day in chunks and eat slowly and properly so your body has to do less effort.
- Keep yourself hydrated and drink water half an hour before taking meal. This trick will help you to lose weight as well.